DIY 2-in -1 Obstacle Avoiding Bluetooth Robot is a great robot making kit to help your child learn about bluetooth technology and coding. The robot avoids any obstacles that comes in its path and automatically changes direction. It can also be operated by a mobile using Bluetooth. It comes with free access to our online Learning Management System (LMS) which includes detailed manuals, instructional, and coding videos to explain the concepts and build the robot.
It is an innovative educational kit to keep your child engaged and help develop your child’s interest in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics and Coding.
Learning by doing is the best way for a child to understand the concepts while having fun. All ThinkerPlace products are well-researched and designed by educational experts to help the child in Learning Beyond Books.
What will you get in this DIY STEM KIT?
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) STEM Kit, you will get:
- All the required components to build this Obstacle Avoiding Robot
Free Access to the LMS that offers Online Manuals and Step-by-Step Instructional Videos and the Mobile application link To use The Obstacle Avoiding Robot with Bluetooth
- An outer 3D Printed Casing to encase your Robot
- A safety Manual and a “how to get started card”
- Guidance by experts in case your child faces any obstacle while building the Robot
- ThinkerPlace Tool kit is required to build this DIY kit. Please choose the "with toolkit" variant if you don't have these tools at home
What will your child learn with this DIY STEM KIT?
This Kit helps in bringing out the innovative side of your child and sparks his/her curiosity and implements the educational concepts in real-life.
- Bluetooth Technology
- Electric Circuit Design
- Working of electronic components (Sensors | Motors | Arduino and much more)
- Working with tools (Soldering machine| Screw driver)
Online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System (LMS)
The online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. The LMS includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY STEM Kit.
- Detailed Manuals (Safety Manuals | Concept Manuals | Instruction Manuals)
- Interactive Videos to help your child build the Kit in real-time
- Progress Report to track how far you’ve come
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My daughter had fun learning with the obstacle avoidng robot. Great concept really. Its much better way to get her interested in science than just mugging up.
Both my kids enjoy this and the most important thing is they learn together. Great new way of understanding. It is simple and educational. Very happy with the product. Introduced my child to robotics!
I had been reading about the STEM concept so I thought of trying for my son and it is actually worth it. So simple so clear and more of hands on practice rather than mugging. Happy with product and quality also. My son was able to understand the manual and build it easily.