Your child can now explore and experiment with automation, at home. With this DIY STEM Kit, they will build a Remote Controlled System using which any light can be turned ON or OFF using a remote. You can use it to automate any normal light at home which generally works on alternating current.
What will you get in the STEM DIY KIT?
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) STEM Kit, you will get:
- All the required components to build this Home Automation Kit
- Free Access to the LMS that offers Online Manuals with Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
- An outer 3D Printed Casing to encase your kit
- A safety Manual along with a “how to get started card”
Guidance by experts in case your child faces any difficulty while building the Robot
ThinkerPlace Tool kit is required to build this DIY kit. Please choose the "with toolkit" variant if you don't have these tools at home.
What will your child learn from the STEM DIY KIT?
- Electric Circuit Design
- Concept of TPOS Sensor
- Working of electronic components (Sensors | Motors | and much more)
- Working with tools (Soldering machine| Screw driver)
The online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. The LMS includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY STEM Kit.
- Detailed Manuals (Safety Manuals | Concept Manuals | Instruction Manuals)
- Interactive Videos to help your child build the Kit in real-time
- Progress Report to track how far you’ve come
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
With all the buzz of STEM I tried this diy kit for my kids and it is actually very educational. It's a great toy to for practical learning. My kids got introduced to automation and learnt how to use electric components to make a product. Very good product. Happy with quality.
Diy kits really engage your child in the activity. i got this recommend through a friend and it has been worth it so far. kids can learn more than from books. good concept.. i think thats how learning will be for this generation. glad with purchase.