- Solar LED and Fan: For an understanding of the renewable energy resource, the kit provides concepts of conversion of solar energy into electrical energy. Through this, the children will learn ways to save electricity
- Water Level Indicator: It will clear the understanding to check the level of water in the tank—a better way to teach water conservation.
- Automatic Hand Sanitizer: This is a new age project. In this project, students can learn to make their own hand sanitizer machines. We are using the IR sensor module to detect the hand placed under the hand sanitizer kit and put some sanitizer drops with the pump motor placed inside the sanitizer container.
- TV Remote Based ON/OFF LED: This is an innovative project where students can learn to use the IR remote to turn ON/OFF the LED placed on the PCB.
- Automatic Room Light Control using PIR: This is an innovative project where we can save Electricity by automatically turning ON/OFF the room light with the PIR sensor’s help.
- Line follower robot: Line follower robot: This project is developed to follow the two-wheel Robot only on the Black surface line. The IR sensor detects this black line, and the Robot will follow it.
- Progress with Process
- Core Science Concepts
- Learn Through Self Experiences